jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010

My profile (;




                                                    My name is Sonia
                                                    I am twelve years old.
                                                    My birthay is in December.
                                                    I live in Xàbia.
                                                    I study at Maria Inmaculada.
                                                    I am funny.
                                                    I have got brown eyes.
                                                    I haven't got any blue eyes.
                                                    I usually dance hip hop.
                                                    I never play basketball.
                                                    I go to with my friends in my free time.
                                                    I don't like black.
                                                    I like singing.
                                                    I love dancing.
                                                    I hate the vegetables 
                                                    My favorite hobbie dancing hip hop with my friends.
                                                    I can run and swim    
 

3 comentarios: