sábado, 11 de diciembre de 2010

HI MARISTEL !

Maristel I can help for you.
1)- How can I get to Stonehenge?
You can get there by  train, plane and bus.
2)-When can I visit the monument ?
You can visit the monument :
Every day, except December 24 and 25.The hours change to as the season: from 09.30 to 16.00 or the long schedule of 09.30 to the 18.00 (or he can be even the 19.00) in summer.
3)-How much does a ticket cost ?
The ticket:
Adult 6.60 pounds and children 3.30 pounds. A ticket exists for families that paying 16.50 pounds 2 adults and 3 children can go.
4)-Is there any place to stay in?
Yes you can stay at the :
-Willow Springs Riverside Bed and Breakfast 
-Essen Hotel
-Scotland Lodge
-The Royal Chase Hotel
-Yew Tree Cottage Motorhome Stopover.
-Independent Holiday Cottages
-The Lamb Inn, Hindon
-Parkhouse Motel
5)-Can you get me a photo  of the place ?
Yes, I can. Look this photo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario